National Leadership Elections 23-24
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SaraM

Question for Dr.Beltran Empty Question for Dr.Beltran

Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:25 pm
Hello,

Are there any specific strategies/goals to help those chapters in PCP (Panhellenic) councils achieve a steady stream of membership? These chapters tend to struggle when it comes to Formal Recruitment
Dr. BBC

Question for Dr.Beltran Empty Re: Question for Dr.Beltran

Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:46 pm
Hi Sara! Our Membership Recruitment Committee has been looking to partner with FSL professionals who have direct experience working NPC and can offer recruitment strategies for them. I'd love to work with our incoming MRO and the committee to not only offer a 1 time training, but ideally an additional section to our recruitment guide, and perhaps a full training series (i.e., NPC 101, Navigating Formal Recruitment, Understanding Total & Quota and How it Affects Your Chapter, etc.). From the External Recruitment side of the house, we have been very intentional in universities that we research/approve, and have not been pursuing universities that do not have an alternative council (i.e., MGC, AGC, IGC)/plans to develop an alternative council within 1-2 years of starting the expansion process.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum