National Leadership Elections 23-24
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

LMS- training Empty LMS- training

Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:17 am
In the job description for VPEC.
“The VPEC will formulate and implement a curriculum development strategic plan.
B. The VPEC will oversee the creation of educational materials as described in the aforementioned strategic plan.” What will this look like if you are elected?
Anonymous2

LMS- training Empty Curriculum Development

Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:21 am
Curriculum development should have been topic
Jeni Rainey

LMS- training Empty Strategic plan and curriculum

Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:36 pm
Good afternoon! I’m not sure who this post was directed to since there is no name in the title, however, I did apply for the VP of education and curriculum position, and I thought I would give some insight on my goals. If elected, my vision for creating a strategic plan is to Meet with the other divisions to complete a needs based assessment and determine which areas of training and development would be most beneficial to our membership to focus on first. Some of the areas that I am anticipating as needs from the different divisions are as follows:

IT
Videos and courses on different GreekTrack features (how to create a form, how to create a course, etc)

CA
Training guidebooks and courses for chapter officers, SES curriculum, conflict resolution guidebook

AA
Training for ARDs that would mirror the RD training, professional development sessions and alumnae tracks for regional conferences

INTAKE
Updates to new member curriculum, manuals, and courses as well as active participation in the ad-hoc committee

There will be more topics that come up of course, as well as some of my ideas that may be scrapped, but I think that it is important to go into these conversations with an idea and a goal in mind that can be refined and changed to meet our needs. Once these conversations happen, a potential timeline would be created for the multiple projects that would be occurring during my term.

I hope that this somewhat answered your question, but I’m happy to provide clarity or elaborate as needed.
Sponsored content

LMS- training Empty Re: LMS- training

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum